Saturday, 8 January 2011
Tutorial : How to Spray Can Graffiti Art ?
Talk graffiti will not be ending in a debate. Graffiti has existed since ancient times, from the beginning until now there is a debate about the graffiti itself. Some people it is great art and creative, but some are thought graffiti was a vandalism, whereby it violated the law. Here we will not talk about it, should we set aside first. In the art of graffiti, spray paint is a common and important tools in image processing. All ideas, imagination and the artist's mind about the social, economic, legal they express in a painting by graffiti. Read on to learn how to spray graffiti in making good and right.
1. Study the style of other graffiti artists. Graffiti is predominantly an urban art form but can be found even in rural areas.
2. Write your name with block letters on a wall where no one will mind. Remember graffiti is illegal. Leave space between your letters.
3. Select a style that you want your graffiti to emulate. There are many styles; choose one that comes close to your abilities.
4. Dramatize your letters--outline the letters you drew on the wall in the style you have selected.
5. Establish variations in your lines--make some thick and others thin. This process will help you determine the areas to shade.
6. Control your urge to go crazy with your spray can--most times less is more. Choose one symbol as a signature for your art graffiti.
7. Decide where you want to apply color and shade. Be decisive since your artwork is a representation of who you are.
Please give your comments about this graffiti image, Thanks....