Monday 7 March 2011

Love Magic is stronger than Black Magic.


Recently one reader wrote me a question; "Do you believe in Black magic?"

My first reply to him was, "A weak minded person is Yes. The one who believes in himself won't. I choose to believe in myself more than the unknown."

Later he told me, "I'm still in the blur zone. I was informed by my family that a Black Magic's spell was used on my bro in law to distant himself from my sister. I'm wondering whether it is a spell or an excuse created to stray from the marriage. I don't know...".

See! My first reply was correct... "A weak minded person believes in spell, whereas a wiser person knows is not. The problems lie within the couple."

My second reply to him was, "Simple my great friend. Whether is true or false, the best way to overcome this break up is to reinforce with Love Magic. Coz love is patient & kind. It does not envy, it doesn't boast, it's not proud. It is not rude & not easily angered. It keeps no record of wrongs. It doesn't delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails coz it has got Magic. Try please!"

Deep down in my heart, if only the couple concerns could read and understand the definition of love and is prepared to apply sincerely and willingly all these love messages, Magical Love's Spell would appear right at their heart again. Love Magic is always stronger than Black Magic.

Specially for this great friend from the East Coast- "Love and magic have a great deal in common. They enrich the soul, delight the heart. And they both take practice".

No comments:

Post a Comment